Working out is admittedly one of the hardest disciplines to follow through in life. You know you want to stay healthy while also getting your desired body, but it’s hard to be disciplined. This is where the decision to get an entrenamiento personal takes the course and we’re here to give some insights.
The term is Spanish for personal training where a trainer will be coaching you on your gym work-out routine. S/He is a trained professional who drafts an exercise plan that you will follow to achieve your body goal. They are responsible for walking you through all your exercises, teaching you the proper techniques for doing each cycle. They regularly monitor your progress and adjust the schedule according to how much you need to reach your initial goal. Personal trainers are your gym teachers and your partners in getting fit and healthy, and the training is your syllabus.
After deciding to join a gym membership, you will get assigned to a personal trainer. The following are some guidelines on what to expect on your first day with your coach.
- Introduces him/herself, the facility, and walks you through the necessary documents to make your gym membership official.
- You will be asked personal questions about your reasons for working out which helps in motivating you to continue.
- Lastly, you will be weighed on the scale and your body fat will be measured for drafting your routine.
After you have officially signed up, you can expect the following basic things to happen during your training session. Keep in mind however that these will have additions that are part of the training that is catered for you.
- You will be doing basic routines like squats, lunges, kettlebell swings as well as exercises with gym equipment involved.
- Your trainer will regularly watch your weight and muscle and fat ratio, and adjust the course accordingly.
- The trainer will also make you do homework routines that will establish consistency and dedication to achieve the goal.
If you live in Barcelona, you should consider getting a personal trainer from the staff of KOA. They offer a highly personalized system of giving their client’s work-out routine that fits their goal. They have a multi-disciplinary team of professionals including trainers, dietitians, physiotherapists, and psychologists, so their training is complete and inclusive.
Taking care of your health can be fun when you have an entrenamiento personal to guide you through routines. If you want to get the best and most qualified trainers, choose to partner with us at KOA. Contact us now at NUMBER or through this LINK.